Kim Tisor is a mother, a morning show host for a local radio program, and she is also a fellow podcaster. Kim has 3 children ranging from 6-11 and she has been married for 17 years. Kim was a convert to Catholicism after being raised as a Southern Baptist. Kim home schooled her children for awhile, and made a year by year decision as to whether they would continue it. Eventually, it came time to make a different choice. Kim is here to share her journey to those decisions for her family.
We will also learn:
- How Kim came to home school her children initially
- How she balanced homeschooling with her career
- What caused her to send her children back to traditional school for now
- How the Holy Spirit plays a role in her decision making process
- A surprising fact about February
- How she went from protestant to Catholic
- The role Advent played into her conversion
- What drew her to the Advent traditions
- Why her denomination choice had to be a family decision
- The purpose of her podcast about Catholicism
- How she infuses her faith into every area of her family life
- How the transition to Catholicism affected her children
You can listed to Kim’s podcast, Our Catholic Way, here.