Lesa Wackerle’s been homeschooling for 10 years now. Her children are in 9th and 10th grade. Lesa’s son has a severe peanut allergy, so she found it was easier to keep him home, than to risk having other people feed him. Lesa’s children have been homeschooled since preschool and they wouldn’t have it any other way.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How Lesa’s children became self-directed and dictate their own school schedule
- Lesa’s fears about not being “enough” for her children
- The challenges Lesa has faced
- How peanut allergies have created an independent and empowere child
- The organization that Lesa wishes she had joined sooner
- Extra curricular activities that keep the kids social
- How Scouting has positively impacted her children
- Ways Lesa provides self-care for her soul
- Lesa’s favorite tools for homeschooling
Lesa’s got a lot to share, so don’t miss a moment of this episode!